Sunday, September 4, 2011

Free Digi Sketch: Phalaenopsis Orchid

Good evening, friends! I'm posting your weekly digi sketch a little early since we have plans for Labor Day!
Also my apologies for being MIA the past few weeks.  I have been quite busy with my Etsy shop and fall craft fair preparation... not to mention two energetic little guys!
This sketch is of a Phalaenopsis Orchid.  If you need photo guides for realistic orchid coloring, you can visit these links:
http://www.athidhyam.com/orchid/
The Orchid Photo Page

Click on image to view and save full-size.


File is in .jpg format

You are welcome to use these sketches for your projects, but all I ask is that
1) You do not try to pass off my artwork as your own and
2) Please link back to me on your posts or projects. Images are still copyright to me, Kathryn Ritter. 3) I would love to see your projects as well; please come back and link them up so that we can all see YOUR work! :)

Also, when you are telling others about my free sketches, please use the watermarked image below for display and provide a link back to the main Digi Sketch page--THANK YOU!

As I add more sketches to the collection, you'll be able to find them using the tab at the top of the page. I hope you will keep checking back or follow so you won't miss any new sketches as I make them available. My goal is to share with my fellow crafters so the more the merrier! :)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorite orchids and this is a great sketch! Thanks so much for sharing it, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails