Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daring Cardmakers "Giving Thanks"


You can find the dare here: http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/
A very timely challenge for all the thank yous that need to be sent after Christmas!
I chose a simple design for this one so that I can get these cards out to everyone soon!
The flowers are actually from a 1/2-off floral hydrangea stem that I tore apart. You get LOTS more flower heads per stem for the price than if you get the smaller sets of paper flowers...don't get me wrong, I love those, too... But the fabric ones also seem to hold up better in the mail, because they 'revive' a little easier after being smushed inside the envelope! ;)
Have a beautiful day!
--Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining in. Your card has a lovely gentle feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails