Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Hydrangea Wedding Card

Good morning all!  I am so excited to be joining the One Stop Craft Design Team for my first weekend.
Our theme this week is Pearls and Swirls, and since I am in a very bright mood (and pearls always make me think of special occasions), I have another fresh and summery wedding card to share with you today!

Here are the challenges:
1) One Stop Craft #82 {Pearls and Swirls}
2) Charisma Cards #21 {Going Round in Circles}

Materials used on this card:

White Cardstock Base (4.25" x 5.5"): Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper: Marcella by K&Co. and My Mind's Eye
Sentiment Stamp: Fiskars Wedding set
Ink: Ranger Archival Black

Leaf Green Grosgrain Ribbon: Offray
White Hydrangeas: Floral Stem (Hobby Lobby)
Copper Pearls: e. by Prima Marketing
Assorted White Buttons: Craft Supply
Transparency Sheet: Office Supply
Rub-on Transfers: American Crafts "MiniMarks" Accesories Book 3
Rain Dots: Cloud 9 Design
BIC Markit "Margarita Green" Marker

ZOTS and Foam Tape


Here's a little detail of the flower spray:
And a sentiment detail:

If you're curious about the DIY transparency overlay, you can take a glance at my quick tutorial about using rub-ons to make your own HERE.

Also don't forget to enter for my current blog candy giveaway! International crafters are welcome :)



Have a great day everyone,
--Kathryn

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathryn
    This is truly stunning.
    Congrats on DT position - looking forward to working with you.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails