Monday, April 25, 2011

Coupons for Overseas Military Families

Just a heads up for those of you who are coupon-clippers...
I know I just hate throwing away all those really great coupons I never got around to using before they expired.  Well I have just found a good use for them; as it turns out, military families overseas can still use these coupons for up to 6 months after their expiration date!
I have just put together a small package of mine to send to Okinawa, Japan.
Since US military bases are considered as though they were in the US, postage is not extra!
If you would like more information, visit http://www.grocerysavingtips.com/expiredgrocerycoupons.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments -- they add an extra smile to my day. I hope yours is happy and bright as well, no matter where you are visiting from!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails